Monday, April 13, 2015

thought after class

  In fact, I have lots of things I want to say after the class. About the suicide, about the life and about the death. We have discussed about the commit suicide before and I said that it is an irresponsible behavior. Because I believe people will never be alone in the world, there must be someone care about you, no matter your parents, your brothers, your lovers or someone else. Therefore, before the commit suicide, people should consider about those people who really worried about them.

  We know sometimes life is going difficult, I believe everyone had faced the disappointment somehow. However, as a human, people should control the emotion and be brave. As I heard from the class, lots of people choose to end their lives in April and May because after the winter, they still do not see any hopes, therefore they decided to do the suicide. I kind of agree of this idea and I think we need to pay more attention to take care of those people. I do not mean take care of their live, I mean to do more talking with them, show those people the positive in their lives. As I know, lots of people end their live just because a suddenly thought. They may just fall into that thought and cannot come out.

  Hope will be one of the most important things in our lives, it can push us moving forward and make people enjoy this beautiful world. Every bad thing will be changed if people always keep the positive emotion. After talk about it in the class, I think about how to help those people facing their problems. However, one big problem is we will not believe those people want to end their lives until they really do it. How can we talk with those people before the commit suicide happened. How can we be on guard against these suicide. These may be the important thing to reduce the commit suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment